Scion xB Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 1076 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Hope you can make it Jeff. And maybe a Saturday evening or Sunday morning ride across the Dragon.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I wonder how many rs2 we could get out to BITS in 2016?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I could see if son will let me have custody of the yellow box that weekend. Better start a week before cleaning and some repairs first. Lol

·
Rescued RS 2.0
815 Posts
That's a far drive to just take a look! I emailed the dealer for more info.
Make it a road trip outing with your S/O, son, and or daughter? IMO a RS 2.0 is simply a flavor of Box unlike any other. The difference is only cosmetics, but it eye catching cosmetics for sure.

·
Rescued RS 2.0
815 Posts
Hell, I looked for 4 months and did a 425 mile trip to get the one I have !!!!!!

And besides Gas is cheap right now !!!!

Not so cheap her in So Cal right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most stations are back in the $4 per gallon neighborhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I had found 2 but they were out of state and hard to buy like that. Thanks though. I love yellow and have to have it. Painting BCP to yellow just won't do heh

·
Registered
39 Posts
Called the out of state dealer to ask questions and they asked me to come in. Once I told them I was in Chicago they seemed so uninterested in speaking with me... I asked for higher resolution pictures of the car, any scuffs/scratces/dents or anything related to cosmetic issues with the car and the answer I got was "No, none of that." Is this guy trying to say they have a MINT condition vehicle with ZERO scratches on it from 2005!? He also said no to the higher resolution pictures because it wouldn't show anything more than the lower resolution pictures that are online...:|

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
I knew when I looked at mine pics were so-so !!! Got to remember that this is NOT a new car !! Maybe this is NOT the one for you !!! Just thinking out loud !!!!!

·
Rescued RS 2.0
815 Posts
Called the out of state dealer to ask questions and they asked me to come in. Once I told them I was in Chicago they seemed so uninterested in speaking with me... I asked for higher resolution pictures of the car, any scuffs/scratces/dents or anything related to cosmetic issues with the car and the answer I got was "No, none of that." Is this guy trying to say they have a MINT condition vehicle with ZERO scratches on it from 2005!? He also said no to the higher resolution pictures because it wouldn't show anything more than the lower resolution pictures that are online...:|
Man, it sure doesn't sound like they want to sell the car. Maybe it's the only car they have and if they sell it they have no purpose in life.>:D

Reactions: dubeexb06

·
Rescued RS 2.0
815 Posts
New exterior pics of the Rally Box

Attachments

·
Rescued RS 2.0
815 Posts
Make that Rally Sport 2.0 Box:nerd:

1041 - 1060 of 1076 Posts