Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1076 Posts

·
Registered
12,385 Posts
Yes finally a thread for our sick mini skool busses.!!!

These are kinda old pics...my ride was pretty much stock back then(like 3 weeeks ago) I will get some new pics up pretty soon.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
shoot just sold my rs2 a few weeks ago.
had the tyc tails, rearview camera, navi, solar yellow interior, four sunroofs and a cf hood (off the top of my head). god i miss it.

·
Registered
12,385 Posts
^^^Where did you get the sun roofs done? and do you have the CF hood...or did you sell it with the car? I want to do a lot of CF on my RS2

·
Registered
96 Posts
I like rs2's. Don't see them very often. Personally, I'm a fan of envy green, whichever rs that is. BOP is the way I had to go though. Ya'll lookin good.

·
SUSPNJNKY
5,599 Posts
Yes, i have an RS2, but I can't post pictures of it for some reasons

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
sorry your flying solo my friend. all by yourself. lonely. maybe paint a new color that isn't so load and join the other groups

just a suggestion
ummm yea your a giant asshat. i know a guy named jake that you'd be very good friends with. let me know if ya wanna hit him up i got his phone number, email adress and his home adress.......

anyway here's my car a couple months ago

·
Rawr!!!
7,596 Posts
james your car is sexay

ummm yea your a giant asshat. i know a guy named jake that you'd be very good friends with. let me know if ya wanna hit him up i got his phone number, email adress and his home adress.......
...and lol @ douche baggins over here. you sound like you came from honda-tech

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Maybe the WOW server is down in his area. Or his mommy punished him.

Keep the releases coming.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
jeez dude. you have some issues. And you need better material than mom jokes. Cuz mine is dead.

But its ok. Im sure yours didnt hug you enough. or maybe too much.
Either way im sure it makes you feel like a big man talking tough online. So keep up the good work.

1 - 20 of 1076 Posts