Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, I took these pictures with a cell phone because I don't have a real good camera. Hope everyone likes they way my ride looks after 8 months of having this ride. I've had my ups and downs like everyone else has in the custom world.

I was always told I can't do hydro's but guess what...........

These door panels were airbrushed by Sile Ink in Burbank and the fiberglass door panels were made by my sponsor Firmware: (don't mind the 8' subs, I just bought them for a show, cheap brand, just fill the holes)

Here's a gauge cluster my buddy Jason made:

Last, but not least I want to shout out to my sponsor Firmware for helping me out. They have really good products and the carbon parts are great and Xclusive Scions also for being a great family/Scion club.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
i saw your car yesterday at the show, it looks nice!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks sweet, now you just need some 17" chrome wires.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice job! Did you guys get the bugs worked out? For those who haven't seen this in action, it moves very nicely and he don't have to wait for the air tank to fill up. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
583 Posts
ummm yeah this box is the shizznit! Great job on the progress of the xb Danny. Last time I saw it, didnt even have plates yet. LOL. I really wanted you to hop it at the Valley Hi show. FOR REALS! anyways love the paint, door panels, hydros. Love it bro.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Gangsta Lean..

Hey everyone, I took these pictures with a cell phone because I don't have a real good camera. Hope everyone likes they way my ride looks after 8 months of having this ride. I've had my ups and downs like everyone else has in the custom world.

Damn Daniel, you really surprised me with your ride. :eek: Youv'e done alot in a short time...Congrats!! It's looking top-notch!

Now for those 18-19" spokes we talked about...:D

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
off topic: well rton20s, did ya git it?
Nope... Nothing yet. There is one buyer in line in front of me. Still waiting to hear back from the man to see where I stand. I'm already good to go on my end.

Even if that doesn't go through, there will be a second xB parked at our house soon.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
nice nice, pumps and dumps. everything is looking sweet

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Very cool -- I like how clean the setup looks -- well done .... :)

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
so im assuming your not gona sell your box? u ever wanna do tha bodykit bro ?>

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.