Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YO! new to clubxb. just saying wsup. my name's JT i live in Arcadia, CA. 19 yrs of age. Drive a 06.5 BSP xB. See me on the streets!!! REPRESENTING TEAM SRD.:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS! umm... iono maybe on SL? LoL. i have a very very bad memory. but thanks for the welcome! i've never seen your ride around 626 area... you seen mines?
PEACE.
-jT

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
i think i have. did you go to that photoshoot in Irwindale awhile ago?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice to have you here. I think you'll like the place!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's some pics!!! LoL. They were taken at a 626 Baldwin Park Meet last Friday Night. Sorry they aren't the best quality, but whatevers...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good! ^

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MUCHOS GRACIAS! **good thing the pics are dark and fuzzy or you'd see ALL of the imperfections i.e. cracked windshield, chipped paint, DIRT, etc. LoL.**

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
What suspension, spacers, etc, are you running with your 501's?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice ride, is that in long beach? I go to a 240 meet over there, I think, that is if its in the parking lot of in and out. (626 drift)
YO! Naw, this was taken in the Target parking lot in Baldwin Park. But I know what parking lot you're talking about too. :cool:

I don't even own my xBeezy anymore. My Pops bought it off of me before the fam moved to Georgia. So any GA heads seein my Pops dippin the BSP on Scion Alloys, TRD Springs & Shocks, "I <3 TREES" vinyll, and custom exhaust HALLA!! :D *Actually don't, it will freak out my Pops. LOL*

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.