Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone in SoCal knows how to install and fine tune coilovers? I have my JIC's that I want to install and adjust the right height, but can't do it since my tools were lost during my move into my new house. I can really use someones help if you have the tools and knowledge with coilovers.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Johnny_XB said:
Just wondering if anyone in SoCal knows how to install and fine tune coilovers? I have my JIC's that I want to install and adjust the right height, but can't do it since my tools were lost during my move into my new house. I can really use someones help if you have the tools and knowledge with coilovers.

Thanks
Hey Johnny,

They are pretty easy.. I had installed a set of JIC's before and tuning was prety easy for the most part.

Hit me up on PM if you need help. I can bring some tool over to your place one of these weekends I am free.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
solara2xb said:
Hey Johnny,

They are pretty easy.. I had installed a set of JIC's before and tuning was prety easy for the most part.

Hit me up on PM if you need help. I can bring some tool over to your place one of these weekends I am free.
Thanks bro.....I'll try and hit you up soon to plan an install in a couple of weeks. I'll PM you with my number.

Thanks

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK....so I threw out my back yesterday at work and the doctor told me no heavy lifting for a couple of weeks and to wear a backbrace. Does anyone know of a shop that does a good job of coilover installations and for a fairly cheap price? any help will do.....thanks.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks I'll hit them up tomorrow. Do they offer any type of discounts for Clubxb.com members? :D

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Hey Johnny, I can bring you to a shop I went too. They charged me $80.00 plus I tiped them $10.00 for installing coilovers. They even did all the proper height and adjustments for me...

Mike Ma got some of his Suspension work done at the same place which is why I went there.. Great ppls to deal with...

PM me with your #...
They are local here in So. Cal SGV area..

I can even go there with you to hang out or just chill

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
solara2xb said:
Hey Johnny, I can bring you to a shop I went too. They charged me $80.00 plus I tiped them $10.00 for installing coilovers. They even did all the proper height and adjustments for me...

Mike Ma got some of his Suspension work done at the same place which is why I went there.. Great ppls to deal with...

PM me with your #...
They are local here in So. Cal SGV area..

I can even go there with you to hang out or just chill
Tight.....PM sent.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It does.....Thank You! Also, if anyone knows how to install coilovers and want to make a quick buck, hit me up. I'll pay someone to do it.

Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.