Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know any shops in the socal area for render rolling??? thanks for reading guys.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea im in buena park u down here 2?? lol. i see so many xbs but they are all women. like soccer moms.lol but hit me up some time it'd be nice to be shown around i just moved here from indiana. if it had indiana plates thats me.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
let me narrow it down. any local shops around the buena park area.lol. i get lost easy..

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks bro for the help my aim is homiegdogwanksta hit me up sometime.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Super Autobacs does them for $50 a fender. Appointment only so they said. Kinda expensive, but I'm not sure of who else does it in North Orange County.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks bro imma check them out latter tomorow.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Are you kidding?! $50 a fender? $200 to do a car?! You can purchase the fender roller for $200-$250. Then you can do your own, and all of your friends. And you can charge others who aren't your friend. :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
where can i find this fender roller you speak of???

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
VISION AUTOSPORT they are in hacienda heights, ask for Nat, hes good.
They are at a better price. $30 bucks a fender, but I'm not to hyped on the job they did on mine. Lots of banging, little rolling, and chipped A LOT of paint that did somewhat run to the outside. I had asked them before doing the job if they used a heat gun while doing it, and they said yes. When I took it back to have them roll a little more due to still rubbing no heat gun was used.

Next time I'm doing it myself. That way if I jack it up there's no one to blame but me, and I could take my time to do it right.

·
bB Squad
4,152 Posts
They are at a better price. $30 bucks a fender, but I'm not to hyped on the job they did on mine. Lots of banging, little rolling, and chipped A LOT of paint that did somewhat run to the outside. I had asked them before doing the job if they used a heat gun while doing it, and they said yes. When I took it back to have them roll a little more due to still rubbing no heat gun was used.

Next time I'm doing it myself. That way if I jack it up there's no one to blame but me, and I could take my time to do it right.
damn sorry to hear that.. i got mine done there too and no problem so far...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i wonder if you can rent this tool. hhmmm i wonder. i wonder where. thanks for the info guys.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
for 250 i mind as well buy the roller and do it myself. lol... i havent debated yet.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
True. But keep in mind that you get your deposit back (less shipping charges) once you return the roller. Even with shipping, renting the roller and doing its yourself will probably cost you less than paying someone else to do it. And you don't have to trust some monkey you don't know to do the delicate work.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.