·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about these

and these

on this

for those who know my car....i dont have the hood
so now do I get another CF hood and billet grill or mesh grill ?
Im lookin @ the BG or MX seris grill craft makes

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Tails - Yes. They look like the Helix tails, hope they have better light output.

H/L's - Your call (I like the stocks personally.)

Hood - Same as above.

Grill - Just get a "Custom by Padanky!"

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
Tails - Yes. They look like the Helix tails, hope they have better light output.

H/L's - Your call (I like the stocks personally.)

Hood - Same as above.

Grill - Just get a "Custom by Padanky!"
Ya im hoping to get a sponosor out of a grill compnay thats why i asked about the grill

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I like the tails too. The hood is a given, on your ride it just works. The headlights are not my style but would look good I'm sure. I'm a sucker for a stock grill but that's just me.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
surfcitylocal said:
I like the tails too. The hood is a given, on your ride it just works. The headlights are not my style but would look good I'm sure. I'm a sucker for a stock grill but that's just me.
Yea im really curious to see what the headlghts are going to look like on the ride...im hoping its not too much black for the front end..figure the CF hood is going to be black, rims black, tinting the front window and headlights black..kinda worried

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Misterflipper said:
Yea im really curious to see what the headlghts are going to look like on the ride...im hoping its not too much black for the front end..figure the CF hood is going to be black, rims black, tinting the front window and headlights black..kinda worried
Going to the dark side he is...young jedi.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Misterflipper said:
Taz your a funny guy !
I needed a project name and i figured the caliber of work id be putting into the car would be extreme...ya its gay but whatever
Works for me!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I personally like the OEM head/tail lights better, just clear the headlights.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
The helix tails are fiiiiinnnnneeee. but I have one word of caution that they do not incorporate a reflector. This means that they do not pass dot inspections for most states. But never the less i love them both.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I would rather go with the L.E.D. tail lights that look exactly like those but they have L.E.D's

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.