Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
damn i din't think that was gona b a bB..i thou it was just a new concept line of cars to look like the bB...but i guess i was wrong...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Here's my 2 cents...

I like the interior, looks roomy still and has the armrest already.

I don't like the exterior, it looks too much like a mini PT Cruiser/Chevy HHR. They are taking away from the box look and making it look like everything else on the road...keep the box style, please!! That's just my opinion cuz why change a good thing?;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
Here's my 2 cents...

I like the interior, looks roomy still and has the armrest already.

I don't like the exterior, it looks too much like a mini PT Cruiser/Chevy HHR. They are taking away from the box look and making it look like everything else on the road...keep the box style, please!! That's just my opinion cuz why change a good thing?;)
i am hearing that verson is just for japan and ther is gona b a different verson for america...so hopefully they will take ur advice

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
LOL, it looks like a massaged Aveo!

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
wow, how many speakers are in that thing? i agree with Tammie, i dont like the exterior styling...

·
Registered
7 Posts
bB -> xB?

I wonder if the odd-looking bB is the 2007 xB. I will be very disappointed if so. Toyata's Sienta would be genuinely pretty replacement for the xB.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Interior features aside (and I know we spend more time driving than looking at our vehicles), I just can't get past that exterior! Again, I'm all for "new and improved", but why try to re-invent the wheel? :rolleyes:

Okay, that was my pocket change.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Another thread brought back to life.

CLOSED.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.