Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no im not selling the lover souls. im gonn ahang on to them but i want something different. they are Rays Dolce Wide's, 18 x 8 +25

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah 18x8 +25 is about what im looking for, and i have camber on all 4 corners so if they poke i can de-poke them :)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha aww shucks, i just have a fetish for odd wheels :p

its either these or me selling my body on the street as a lady of the night to pay for some Work Metal Buffed Emotion XT-7s

btw its funny. you guys all like these Rays wheels but everybody on scionlife hates them hahahahahah

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
btw its funny. you guys all like these Rays wheels but everybody on scionlife hates them hahahahahah[/QUOTE]

those are nice.......and btw dont most people on sl hate everything?

·
bB Squad
4,152 Posts
hey those are the wheels at my shop. Sorry but they are already sold out of our shop. They were nice but yeah unfortunately already sold from here. we have Fabulous Expands though 15" nothing crazy though.
you work at RRR-GAme???

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
If they were sold, then update your website darn it!!!!! I had a guy in Chicago that was dead set on them too. He was really bummed they were gone. Keep your site up to date!!! I hate that.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Don't want to create any bad blood here

If they were sold, then update your website darn it!!!!! I had a guy in Chicago that was dead set on them too. He was really bummed they were gone. Keep your site up to date!!! I hate that.
Alright so here's the deal if you have ever run a shop like this that buys parts and sells parts in a store front as well as on the website and ebay and at the end of the day updating the website would take a while. As for that person in Chicago why didn't they just come through? Talk is talk if you wanna just say I'm interested in that product that doesn't mean anything to us unless you got the money to back it up. We won't hold anything just to hold it. We've had many dead beat buyers from that. We are updating the website right now as much as we can with pictures and with our items just give us a call and we will tell you whether or not we have it.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts