Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
holy crap. that's crazy!! I agree with Mary (^^her). I wouldn't get those tires anymore.

·
Registered
354 Posts
That sucks.. if that is second time its happened with those tires i wouldnt get them either. also if second time has happened on inside tire wall check your car and make sure somthing isnt making contact with the tire some how.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Damn. I was always told keep the PSI for tires high in winter, medium range in hot weather. But that looks more like a nasty pothole was the culprit...

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
The damage to the sidewalls is from the tire running low on air and generating excessive heat. It's called a "run flat" in the tire industry. Theres bound to be a puncture somewhere else on the tire that caused it to go flat. By the time you get pulled over onto the side of the road a low profile is pretty much toast. Toyo is a good brand of tire and this can happen to any brand regardless of size.

·
Registered
354 Posts
j-ville on atlantic

if i didnt have free tires for life on these proxies i would get new ones. but too bad it doesnt cover flats, only normal wear and tear.
You live in Jacksonville too cool. Well if you are doing anything tomorrow We are having a meet at the Taco Tiro on the corner of Atlantic and University at 4:30pm. We being Scion Evolution Nor-Fla

If you want just drop by

you can also visit our website if you need directions

www.scionevonorfla.com

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Which Proxies? the 4's? I have the same ones, and i have almost 14K and i haven't had this happen...

·
rusty watermelon
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You live in Jacksonville too cool. Well if you are doing anything tomorrow We are having a meet at the Taco Tiro on the corner of Atlantic and University at 4:30pm. We being Scion Evolution Nor-Fla

If you want just drop by

you can also visit our website if you need directions

www.scionevonorfla.com
im not goin anywhere uless i have to on this doughtnut >_<; ill come next time

Big_Kokujin said:
Which Proxies? the 4's? I have the same ones, and i have almost 14K and i haven't had this happen...
i got the same ones, i guess its cuz i didnt keep the air pressure up. my xB has been sittin in the driveway for accouple months.

·
Registered
354 Posts
im not goin anywhere uless i have to on this doughtnut >_<; ill come next time
thats cool I understand.. We do normally meet the first and third saturday of the month and sometimes other things during month. if you get a chance check out our web site to see whats going on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.