Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since the last shots that I took I have tossed the sportmax wheels and put on the AME Shallen LX, tossed the tein S-techs and replaced with Cusco Vacanza Coilovers, chrome wiper cover, (not pictured) chrome gauge cluster ring, cover for the rear trunk, boo boo (blue), chrome door handles yet to install, and about 3 squash airfreshners hahahaha, oh and the OD grille. Hope you like it. Although not a modification I changed out the carbon fiber hood and replaced with a STOCK hood, and installed the yakima rack. ENJOY. Thanks

·
Registered
630 Posts
Looking good Mas. Diggin the racks. But I need those coilovers. That's a solid ride height. Are u getting any rubbing at all?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking good Mas. Diggin the racks. But I need those coilovers. That's a solid ride height. Are u getting any rubbing at all?
yeah on the back right again as always. but oh well it's only about once a day when I go over the same rail roads tracks everyday. I have +15 on the rear on 15x8 but still a little rubbage. Maybe I need to cut camber. But yeah the ride height looks nice but man with no body kit to fool the eye the chassis itself is about 3 1/2" off the ground. Speed bumps are not friendly at all. But luckily our oilpan is not really low.

·
Registered
630 Posts
yeah on the back right again as always. but oh well it's only about once a day when I go over the same rail roads tracks everyday. I have +15 on the rear on 15x8 but still a little rubbage. Maybe I need to cut camber. But yeah the ride height looks nice but man with no body kit to fool the eye the chassis itself is about 3 1/2" off the ground. Speed bumps are not friendly at all. But luckily our oilpan is not really low.
Yep my back right use to rub too. I guess it is true that one side is off in the rear some.

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Nice drop, man I wish I had tha cash to replace my teins with coilovers after lookin at your pics.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
very very nice!!!!!!!
loving the racks!!!

We need to have another TCM photoshoot!!!!!!
Johnny, Erick!!! lets set it up!!!!
Yeah I'm game just send me a PM with a time and place and I'll be there for sure. I will be at Ricky and Ronnie's this weekend if you want to do it before then. There are some sweet spots in this area for nice photo ops.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Mas you running 195/50-15? i never rubbed with mine....mine was a 15x8 +12 rear

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Very nice, I've always been a big fan of the OD grill. :D

·
Registered
247 Posts
Love the OD grill. What did that run ya? I just got my Yakima set up bout a month ago. Interesting to see your sprocket rockets sideways.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Love the OD grill. What did that run ya? I just got my Yakima set up bout a month ago. Interesting to see your sprocket rockets sideways.
Yukimi at Myautofashion had that grille forever so I just hit her up for it and she gave me a good deal. I think that I will get old of it sooner or later I'll post it up for sale keep an eye out. CHECK THE CLASSIFIED SECTION I AM ALSO SELLING THE ROTORA BIG BRAKE KIT FOR OUR XBs. Not asking much either so first come first serve. And no shipping local pick up only and CASH only. Thanks

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.