Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just was wondering if anyone from any team/club/group and or single person has a list of upcoming events..car shows, xb meets, scion meets they can share with me (and clubxb.com)

Thanks gus

·
Registered
296 Posts
Just call up Scott he can let ya know all the shows that are coming up! Theres like 3 or 4 shows coming up in the next few weeks! So hows the car coming along? You've been M.I.A. lately! Cant wait to see your ride when its done!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Down4Action1 said:
Just call up Scott he can let ya know all the shows that are coming up! Theres like 3 or 4 shows coming up in the next few weeks! So hows the car coming along? You've been M.I.A. lately! Cant wait to see your ride when its done!
Ya I know Ive been super busy at work..its suppose to be a part time bartending job but somehow im still working 40-60 hours a week. ITs a good thing but a bad thing at the same time..im mkaing money to get the ride together but then again no time to show it off...ill have my car done in a week..well at least the audio side will be done, next its paint so i should be rolling after that for awhile...ill see ya soon eithar at nationals, truck jam or the first of the month meet over at best buy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.