Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a Meet & Greet that you don't want to miss

May 11th 2007 at Scion of Glendora from 4:00 PM to 8:00PM This will be an Introduction of the New Re-Styled Scion xB Everyone is invited There will be Food and Various Vendors present along with our favorite DJ Bunny. Keep that Date open May 11th at Scion of Glendora at 1949 Auto Center Drive Glendora all Members of Scinergy So Cal are urged to attend this Event and Show-Off your Cars as well. See you All There

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
come on guys! hope some of you can make it. its a Friday.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
may 11th is a friday... i dont think i'll make it there by 7... :(

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
ouch...bad time for a Friday show. I wouldn't be able to make it out to Gendora till about 7-7:30 with traffic. :(

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Here is a Meet & Greet that you don't want to miss

May 11th 2007 at Scion of Glendora from 4:00 PM to 8:00PM This will be an Introduction of the New Re-Styled Scion xB Everyone is invited There will be Food and Various Vendors present along with our favorite DJ Bunny. Keep that Date open May 11th at Scion of Glendora at 1949 Auto Center Drive Glendora all Members of Scinergy So Cal are urged to attend this Event and Show-Off your Cars as well. See you All There

shouldnt this be posted in the senior citizens section of the "whats happenings" of the pennysaver? j/m george. sorry cant make it got work like usual.

Mike

·
Registered
991 Posts
I'm gonna try and make it!gotta see whats up with work.

cyas

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
sucks, i wont make it to this one... i have to work overtime and one of our guys just quit... i know im gonna miss out on a very good event... :(

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
bump for today! in about 15 hours! hope to see some of you guys there!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Bump for tonight. I usually work until 7:30 but I feel a little cough coming on...this will be a lot of fun and free tacos!!!!!!

:D

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Ill be there... I requested to get off work early today and I will be bring my car to the car wash then to the meet...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.