Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the decision I made on the wheels was a great one..Axis Widetracks....Ya they are back-ordered for 60 days at Axis...super bummed...debating if i should wait and run my stocks or go to my second choice...the Reverbs in black

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
On your box, either would look good. How patience are you? I'd hate to see you settle for the Reverbs (which are very nice), and then regret not waiting for the Widetracks.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive never seen a scion with the widetracks, the lip is so freakin sweet..then again the reverbs look like my old rims so i am safe with those...im just kinda like either way i guess..i just dont like going to shows with stocks on ya know

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Yeah, I know what you mean. Personally, I'd wait on the Widetracks, they're gonna have a bigger impact IMO, especially with that lip!! Good luck.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Yeah, I know what you mean. Personally, I'd wait on the Widetracks, they're gonna have a bigger impact IMO, especially with that lip!! Good luck.

+1! I would wait also.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts

Thats enough threads about your wheels sheesh I cant keep up with four threads! :p

Those wheels are freaking HAWT!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
just hang in there... hell i ordered mine Jan 23rd and still waiting for them to come in..lol damn Works

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Gosh guys can be so impatient when they want something!!

And yet they talk so much crap about girls!! :p

Congrats and of course we gotta see em!!!! :D

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ill be taking pics tomorrow of the new wheels on the car...cant wait its the start of the xtreme xb

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.