Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my long time BOX got smooshed a little in a parking lot hit and run. Messed up her fender and passenger headlight thankfully not much else. I'm a bit of a DIY guy and since I got my insurance check I want to save a little money to get Topanga (thats my XB's name) some new tires. All that said to say this: Has anyone gotten quality parts online for a good prices? Autozone wants to charge me almost $200 for a headlight. $200 for an 05 headlight!! I've looked on ebay but the voice inside my head kept saying "Buyer beware!" Any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I've been a Ebay user and used to sell since 2000 Its fine or Amazon which I use alot more now just because prime.

Car-parts.com is a big salvage yard parts locator I'm sure you'll find what you need locally at one of them or within 50-100 miles and doone of those places will ship

·
Old School xB Builder
1,555 Posts
EBay......

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added 04-24-2019 at 04:53 PM ----------

Facebook has a few scion xb buy and sell groups for used stuff. Some sellers are legit some aren't really...

---------- Post added 04-24-2019 at 04:54 PM ----------

Rockauto.com

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I have a set of headlights, 3 piece grill, hood, bottom lip, fog lights. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts