Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you ever get cars coming up behind you sniffing around when you're on a windy road? People don't seem to realize how fast an xB can go on a windy road. I just got back from a cruise out in the country. This smallish car came up on me with his brights on(he never did dim, and he's lucky I didn't get behind him and bright him out!) and was acting like he wanted to go fast. I couldn't tell what it was initually cuz of the hi beams. Anyway...
I took off and by the second 25mph turn he was falling back. I'm sure you've seen this phenomena where you can see the car in your mirrors trying to keep up and crossing the center line having trouble staying in their lane!
Anyway, four times I smoked him and each time I would slow down and wait for him, only to take off again. God what fun!
Finally when the road came out of the mountains and intersected Lorane highway I pulled into the Lorane(Oregon) country store to see what it was. It was a late 80's Corolla GT(the ones they use for drifting). I doubt he'll ever mess with an xB again. But you never know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.