Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Toyota Brotherhood
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im trying to find a vintage/retro style smoothie with a moon cap to fit the 4x100 lug pattern, i want to go for a vintage hot rod look as im also going eventually to remove my stock lips and skirts. if anyone has a lead of a wheel like this let me know.

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
Ledsleds, or Diamond Racing smoothies... or just leave the factory steel wheels on it and get some MoonCaps

·
Toyota Brotherhood
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dunno the brand of of those in the first image but the owner was sid right? and I'll probably just get those moon caps for now. are those the hubcap style or the screw on?

·
Rescued RS 2.0
819 Posts

·
**** in a Box
1,494 Posts
I'm pretty sure it was custom cut for that xB. He sold it but I think another Club xB person bought it.

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
I dunno the brand of of those in the first image but the owner was sid right? and I'll probably just get those moon caps for now. are those the hubcap style or the screw on?
Thats Cliff's box... and its orange now... but those are Work LeadSleds
http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o674/bigruss1988/2388303_1_full_zpsc5c09fda.jpeg

Where do you get that Woodie side panel kit? Or was it custom made?
custom made... just vinyl
I'm pretty sure it was custom cut for that xB. He sold it but I think another Club xB person bought it.
no thats not Salty Dawg he had Beehive caps on it and the new owners never really posted up on here...

·
Toyota Brotherhood
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I lost one of my tercel caps but found another for cheap on ebay so I'm sticking with those for now, granted if I do switch to moon caps or diff wheels I may sell the center caps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts