·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Yeah, we see them here in San Diego alot. (I'm only 10 minutes from the Mexican Border) I think their engine is smaller than ours (1.3L maybe?)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
admin said:
i aint ever getting in one of those....
Aww, come on Tommy. Can't you see it....... 13x8 Work wheels, front and rear camber, fender flares (C/F of course!), and sitting in your driveway?!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Ive seen about two here in NV I think...all the illegals and fugitives hide out here tho ....you're liable to see anything! lol

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
I saw these in Spain when I went over there. (bump) Their awesome. They make bigger ones that sit 4 people instead of 2 (that's how many people the little one sits). It has a moped engine in it or you can get some deseal engine in it too.... their really cool. Their really small too. I bet you could fit one in the back of an xB.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I want to grab the car and pull it back to make it go, like those cheap toys you get at Kmart and s#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or maybe it starts like the cars when you had to insert that strip in the back and then pull to get the wheels going!!!!!!!LMFAO :D :D :D

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
Actually saw one of these on the INTERSTATE on the way from KC to Ames last Thursday (the 2nd).

It wasn't going too quick...

The tC I was driving blew by it in a hurry!:eek:
You saw one in the missouri reigon? Wow... That would have been funny to see. I didn't see any going down the highway in spain...well I saw the forfour but not the fortwo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.