Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read in DUB magazine today that SMART is going to be sold in America!!! :D If you haven't seen these cars they're soooo cool!! If I had the money I'd get one. Anyway, it says they are going to cost between 12-20,000 for one. They're two seaters and they get about....38 mpg. Very cool lookin car. :) I love them about as much as I love my Toaster!!

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Here ya go -- We saw this one in Nice, France earlier this year on our vacation :cool:

This was the wildest of all the smart cars we saw and they where everywhere. Hell I'd buy one :)

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That'd be sooo cool to have one. You can do so much stuff to them. Don't think I'd fit in one though....too tall....too much legs. LOL. :D

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
I'm 6'4" and if I can fit in a civic I can fit in a Smart car -- Oh Ya!!

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow that's awesome!! I want to sit in one. They're sooo cool!!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
They are cute - saw a bunch scurrying around in traffic last time I was in Canada - but the local distributor in this area is pricing the little 60HP, 2-seat runabout in the $30K range... Too much.

Can't imagine ONE of THOSE being worth TWO xBs... Uh-uh.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL. I want to see a SMART car race an xB. I think we'd win. *wink*

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
That's actually one of the neat things about racing someone with an xB: No one can tell... :D

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea they're all cool lookin. If only I had the money.....

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
If you never leave town they would be a decent option. They just can't keep up on the Interstates though out here in the Midwest.

I saw one running up I-35 outside of KC last Fall and we blew by it in a tC at about 70 like it was standing still. I felt scared for those poor bastards in the thing.

-Alex

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
grizzly_choppers said:
If you never leave town they would be a decent option. They just can't keep up on the Interstates though out here in the Midwest.

I saw one running up I-35 outside of KC last Fall and we blew by it in a tC at about 70 like it was standing still. I felt scared for those poor bastards in the thing.

-Alex
I saw a few on the highway in Spain but they didn't go very fast. LOL. How did you see one in KC???

·
Registered
485 Posts
i just saw one of these on the road right out in front of my work about a week ago. Also, my parents saw one that exact same week. We are not sure if it was the same one or not, but they are starting to pop up we have noticed.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
damn, you can park everywhere with that thing!

i can see it now. they will have the "Smart" meets like what we (Scion) have right now. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.