Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need new tires, but cant buy them till the end of the month so my buddy is letting me barrow his sportmax's. Just wanted to post some pics to hear your opinon on what you guy think it looks like.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good! I think the herpes look a little better, I bet your lovin' the ride.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Looks very nice. Herpes are great, aren't they? Though you don't have to like the SportMax wheels if you don't want to. Not everyone likes small wheels with fatty lips.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I thought herpes was permanent, isn't it?

No but I like how low the body is to the ground, but the wheel wells to not appear "full" (for lack of a better word).

·
Registered
183 Posts
Looking good man...But is it just me or is the back a little lower? Just wondering if that's intentional. Not nocking it at all.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
99% of the time, that's because of stereo equipment. Believe me, I know. My TRD's went from 1" in the back to almost 2" because of Da Boombox. Even with the stereo out, it still sits around 1.5"

I want adjustable suspension so bad.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you could if you choose to....lol!!!
i see you selling your lip..did you finally get the lip you wanted???
Im selling the lip to get the one I want. Thanks for the support Aireck.

Looking good man...But is it just me or is the back a little lower? Just wondering if that's intentional. Not nocking it at all.
Its what (BoomBox) said, its cause of the system. I can help it.

99% of the time, that's because of stereo equipment. Believe me, I know. My TRD's went from 1" in the back to almost 2" because of Da Boombox. Even with the stereo out, it still sits around 1.5"
I want adjustable suspension so bad.
Yup your right its because of the system, with the setup I have now I can even fit a box of cigarettes under my rear lip.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts