Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Dayum, good luck finding someone to mount those bad boys.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Wow. That is hella hot. If I had the money, I would so do those and air. It would be sexy. Good find. I really only worry if I could find someone to mount and balance those for me here too.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
No to Burst any bubbles but I do believe that is a 195/45/15 not a 165. Never seen a 165/45/15 in all my years selling and installing tires. Never can trust those VW guys.............(oh wait I was once one.....lol)

·
Registered
679 Posts
eticket, it is in fact 165/45/15... yokohama used to make that size tire in the avs sport and i'm sure there are others that make it. you can't get that much of a stretch with a 195 on a 8" wheel

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
I stand corrected - But I will say that these tires would be a ***** to mount.... I know I mounted more than a few 13x7 w/ 175r13 back in the day..... thank god I'm not changing tires anymore

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sick!! I found a set of Federal tires on an aircooled vdub site once. Two tires for sale, the guy wanted $230! I believe they were 145-165/45-15.

I love stretched tires!!! Only reason those would look funny on a box is b/c of the extremely low profile on small rims. heh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.