Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an extra one laying around or one that they are no longer using. Somehow when I swapped out my headunit for the new one over the weekend I busted the antenna cable. I still cant see where it broke but when I plug in another cable the stations play fine. If you have one or know someone who does let me know.

Thanks
Shawn

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hello there I have a receiver and antenna that I can not use in the xb. Was in my explorer but hence the xb set up for xm and I dont like xm due to being a stock holder for sirius. so let me know and i will advise.

·
Registered
229 Posts
If you want just the antenna, $20.00 plus shipping. IF you want both $60.00 plus shipping. You tell me what you would like and I will get it to you right away.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Oh crap.....I totally forgot that I should have my Sirius antenna laying around the garage (hopefully I didn't toss it) from when I took my factory Sirius out. I totally didn't think about that the other day when I talked to you. Lemme go for a treasure hunt, and I'l let you know.

Arrgghh matey...found me treasure!!! Give me a call.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill call ya later today Mike! Do me a favor if you can. Check the connector end of that antenna and if you can take a quick pick of it. They use 2 different types. Just want to make sure its the right one before we proceed! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts