Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the premiere issue and the first 1/4 of the mag had about a dozen xB's in it! :D

Has anyone else picked it up yet? They are calling it a Micro-Compact type of publication.

A lot of goodies for the xB,xA and Fit are in it.....

See ya!

·
Registered
352 Posts
the mag has been out for a few months now, but if you dont have one, go out and buy it. if the publishers see that there is a demand for this niche car mag, they will continue to make new issues. many have asked about subscriptions but the publishers have stated that they are not available yet. support the mag...

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
ehhh, still will be biased towards the Fit. New Scions will not fit the catagory the magazine wants to fill. So you'll have the Honda Fit and another Honda Fit and maybe an xB and another Honda Fit. Kinda like the premier issue. I wasn't impressed. I saw that type of coverage in Super Street. Nothin but Honda Fits and Nissan 240's with the occasional 350Z.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
na this mag is cool( at least the first issue like jim said) i was checkin it out probably over a month ago when evildave picked it up. they featured a few scions in there and listed a bunch of scion parts in there too. it has some potential i'll give it that!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Where can I get it?

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
-in my best Mr.Burns- EEEXCELLLLENT

·
Registered
145 Posts
If you're looking, here's what it looks like ...

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
Yo Shortbus, sene me your address, and I'll mail you one tonight.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.