1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS

PLUS THIS DF210s

EQUALS THIS

Here are a few more shots...I didn't take any before or after measurements. It was super easy to do...it even rained to keep me cool. It was a fun process. Also in the process my uncle managed to knock over one of my rims, twice. And like bread, it always falls face down...

Also i just got some vinyl lettering...and my USMC license plate OOH-RAH!

BTW, how do i know if i really need an alingment? I know i should get one, but it dosen't pull any different than before.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I love the ride, the bumps are a little smoother than before. And OMG this thing eats the curves, i was taking curves at about 75 and it had like no body roll...I am so happy with the outcome.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Dude, one of us installed them upside down? Mine have the closely coiled end at the top....:eek: :confused:

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what i hear it dosen't matter

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
since when are df210's red/orange? they used to be purplish pink and are now white. those springs look like arospeed or megan

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
hotbox05 said:
since when are df210's red/orange? they used to be purplish pink and are now white. those springs look like arospeed or megan
i was wondering the same thing. mine are white.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
hotbox05 said:

new powdercoat. thicker, more resistant to chipping, and rusting.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they are 215/35/18 no rubbing front 2.2" rear 2", Padanky also has red ones

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am thinking about the Eibach Sportline Springs front 2" rear 2". Have you heard anything on these or maybe the H&R Race Springs front 2" rear 1.8"? I have the same size tires/rims you do.

·
bB Squad
704 Posts
Looks nice!

I know what you meant about the way wheels fall face first. It hasn't happened to my Watanabes yet, thank goodness.

You should probably have your alignment checked, just to be sure it's correct. Toe wear is a b**tch!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks sweet!

And yes, mine are Red too.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think i estimated it right...just enough space

basically it ain't low enough

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Randy its probably a little of both...:cool:...the ride is a little mor bumpy, and the harsh bumps are harsher. But it makes up in the handling department

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.