Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: Hey I was wondering what was you guys opinions on Silverstars. Im tired of having my xenon bulbs blow out. I hate the way the stock headlights look.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I tried SS on an Accord and a year later or so on a Civic. They didn't last long on the Accord (burn out), but never had one go out on the Civ. Was very happy with them on that car.

·
Registered
813 Posts
theappe said:
:mad: Hey I was wondering what was you guys opinions on Silverstars. Im tired of having my xenon bulbs blow out. I hate the way the stock headlights look.
Have you looked into Luminicsbulbs.com ?
I have both sets of Titanium Whites in Headlights and Foglights and people are always asking me what HID kit i am running. They offer a one year warrenty one the product and ship it prioirty mail. I dont know any other company that does that. You should check out the sponsored page on here for the pics of bulbs...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive gone through a couple. some i dont remember the name but ive bought hiper, nokya just to name a few

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ohh i forgot to add..im also looking into GE Nighthawks. Ive heard that they are pretty good. I dont wanna go HID because im too cheap:cool:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Luminics Headlight Bulbs

Check out our thread in the sponsored section. I would recommend the H4 Titanium White and 9006 Jdm Yellow bulbs for a Xb. We are also the only company that offers a full 1 year warranty on the bulbs. They should not blow early unless they are touched with your fingers or whiped down with something. We have had customers running our bulbs for 1-2+ years with 0 problems.

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
theappe said:
ohh i forgot to add..im also looking into GE Nighthawks. Ive heard that they are pretty good. I dont wanna go HID because im too cheap:cool:

HID's are nice if you have the money. Not a lot of people do so they might opt for the upgradable bulb's. I love Luminics as I've seen them on peoples boxes here but I'm impatient... I'll probably be looking into the yellow bulbs from luminics for my fogs but not until I have spare change.

On that note.

I'm running the GE Nighthawks and I like em. Ask Dion about them as well. He keeps eying mine! For something local (meaning a quick trip to the auto store or walmart) and inepxensive you might do well to give em a try. Been looking online about them and they're actually getting good reviews... wonder if I can get a sticker from them or make one.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I've been running Silver Stars for about three months and I like the bulbs. The light is good and has a good throw. I do however recommend that you get the better (IMO) bulbs from Scott. I will be getting the true blues soon. Check him out here.... www.luminicsbulbs.com

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.