Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sid's xB owner's blog

nothing new, no money, no plans on adding stuff.
Here's my gettho xB.

IMG_1080.JPG

IMG_1083.JPG

I don't want to waste a lot of space, so for more pics go here:
http://groups.msn.com/jsmercedesbenz190e/sidxbiciousride.msnw
BTW, thanks you so much for making a forum dedicated for xB.
thanks,
sid

***this thread is going to be my owner's blog, so all the future mods of the car will be posted here.***

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Very, very nice!! And yes...it's another TCM!! Ok, I can't help but be a bit partial to TCM's.

Sid, you have a sweet ride!! And welcome to clubxb, too!!:p

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Hey, it looks good, and besides, it's not about have many mods you have. This is about the xB, and those of us who dig 'em! Welcome! :)

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
admin said:
Welcome to the forum sid!!! i had to fix your photos i hope you dont mind they werent correctly showing up..
thanks! I was trying to correct it too. I was shock to find a different photo. although I still have that rims, but right now i'm rocking the moons. anyways, everything is on the link.
thanks again!!!!

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
hey sid!!! are we still having a photoshoot with our xB's sometime soon? :D

oh shoot, after seeing some of your pics, i realized that i have seen you before. at the West Covina meet and the Scinergy meet right?

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
sid said:
he he, finally know how to upload pics.
yeah this is what the xB looks right now. ride is so much better on 15"
thanks,
sid
Dude, that is soooo classic! Never thought about moons before, it looks really good!!! Does it corner as well with the 15's? (Tire squeal?) That's totally cruiser stylin'!

Just noticed your fogs..... what type? How's the lighting in that position, and did they fit right in?

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Alright! Sid is here too!

WELCOME Sid!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
sid said:
he he, finally know how to upload pics.
yeah this is what the xB looks right now. ride is so much better on 15"
thanks,
sid
White walls and moons...classic and unique. I like it! Tomas has moons on his PW box, too.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dtrain619,
its the same stock rims and tire. I just added the portawall inserts and moon caps. so its basically stock. I never really notice any squeeling.

squirrel,
thanks man, I hope to meet you some day!

Scion-Doll,
we've been trying to get this look maybe for a year now. trial and error on the whitewall, finally the inserts works! i need to see Thomas's xB, last time i read, he's getting the white rims with moon caps, never seen the pics yet.

admin,
yeah the lucas mirror is small, hard to see but I got used to it and got it working just fine. I also have a wide 14" curved Broadway rear view mirror that can see the whole back and blind spot. It makes up for the loss. and to top everything, I always do quick sideways look before changing lanes, you'll fail CA DMV actual driving test if you don't do that.

thanks,
sid

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Sid, I'm actually going to be down in SoCal this weekend. But w/o the xB. The klids are going to see Mickey.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
he he thanks man! I was actually browsing at the other site, a post about the USPS xB, someone put a link to this place. Thats how I found out about the Coolest xB/bB only site " CLUB xB " !!!!:) :) :)

1 - 20 of 226 Posts