Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've ever been tempted to install a side molding to protect the xB from parking dings and/or change the look of the side at bit, you might want to take a look at the painted side moldings produced for Scions by Sportwing.com in Ohio.

I purchased and installed a prepainted side molding in Blue Onyx Pearl last June for my '06 xB. Installed solely on the doors right at the level of the visible body crease, the molding is well done and acts to break up some of the slab sideness of the xB.

I've never seen another xB with a side molding, but surely someone must have.

Am sorry I don't have the capacity to include a photo but the company does show a Polar White one online.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I think they look pretty sharp. Might look into those.......

I am always worried about door dings.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I just park in the north 40 and hoof it into the store. It's not just the door dings you have to worry about. How many times have you seen a driver make more than one attempt to fit into the parking space? I don't want to be the "thud" they hear when they don't quite make it. :D

·
Registered
869 Posts
same here my wife hates it! but if you look at my car there is not a single ding on it, or scratch......her car looks like a demo derby car from peoples doors..... i never could understand why people do that ****!.....if i have to park next to other cars they have to be BMW's or nicer...cuz i know they wont ding my car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.