Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok people i am sure someone else may have thought of it, if not then here is the thought then.

i am looking to see if anyone has seen any kits for the side mirrors that have a tv screen. come on now, you all know what i am talking about, just like the rear view mirror with tv's but i want side mirrors with tv's.

well any and all input on this would be great

oh yeah, i am looking for the best price on flexible led's

oh yeah i still have some 19" axis tc evo wheels for sale
:cool:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
the flex leds you can go to ozinum.com theirs are great quality.

And if you really want the tv in the mirrors. I would look into the kits for the headlights and see if you can use the same mirror as the ones for the rear view mirror. Thats alot of work and money for that kind of stuff though.

^^^And what he said ^^^

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ShortBus said:
the flex leds you can go to ozinum.com theirs are great quality.

And if you really want the tv in the mirrors. I would look into the kits for the headlights and see if you can use the same mirror as the ones for the rear view mirror. Thats alot of work and money for that kind of stuff though.

^^^And what he said ^^^

cool i will check them out, i plan on putting them in all the wheels and in the grill as well

thanks bro!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Yeah I am waiting for the 4 inch to come out so I can put lights under the door hadles to come on when I unlock the car.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
misformartin said:
hmm... i think that is just asking to get stolen... : ) would look cool but just be carfeul

i probally wont do it just a thought

what i was thinking of was putting some where the fog lights go
like some small 3" or 2" ones

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.