Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much are the side mirrors that have the turn signal built that come on the green and yellow xbs :cool: is the any web links cause the toyota dealership here likes to rape:eek: people on the price of parts:) grateful for any replies

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) thanks cool link but i was kinda wantin the whole assembly with the turn signal and mirror :cool: thats cool site tho

·
Registered
485 Posts
just as a warning. If you get aftermarket mirrors and have to splice power from your turn signals, you void your warranty for quite a bit of the electrical stuff. I learned this the hard way, so just be very careful.

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D thats why i want the factory ones so it looks factory :) if any one works at toyota dearlship can they get a price so i can see if dealership tryin to screw me :eek:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I wonder how the factory ones are wired, the mirror pig tail only has 3 wires, and non of them are for the turn signal, there is no turn signal wire inteh door at all.

·
Registered
201 Posts
one is a power to the mirror
and
wire 2 is to the servo motor for the x-axis and the #3 is to the y-axis servo motor

·
Registered
485 Posts
kevs_toaster said:
I found these & was thinking about buying them. Something doesn't seem right about the price though.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-0...6QQihZ013QQcategoryZ33649QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone used these before?
i bought a pair of mirrors off ebay and let me warn you that they will not fit. unless you heavily modify the mirrors, they will not fit on your xb. They are basically generic mirrors that will fit any car.....if its modded. Just by looking at that faceplate on the mirrors i can tell you that they wont fit.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
No, they won't fit! I think those are the ones we got suckered into, too, and we were very disappointed. They are also such cheap plastic that you would think they might not make it through a year of hot summer heat and cold winter weather. You really do get what you pay for. :(

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Im waitin for someone to get a set of Ganador JDM mirrors. Theyre the ones from the All-star xB that was lost in a fire. Id prefer non-CF though. Too bad I dont have 500 to drop on them.

scotty

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.