Sale!

Couple of orders.

·
Registered
378 Posts

·
Dyke in a Box
1,483 Posts
Got my stickers from @Shay.ca today. He cut a custom red polyamory heart for me, and the girls have matching ones in pink and purple. Also got the Toaster sticker from him. Forgot to get a shot of it, but I'm repping his sticker shop logo on one of the quarter windows.

2014-09-08.jpg

·
Registered
378 Posts
Got my stickers from @Shay.ca today. He cut a custom red polyamory heart for me, and the girls have matching ones in pink and purple. Also got the Toaster sticker from him. Forgot to get a shot of it, but I'm repping his sticker shop logo on one of the quarter windows.

View attachment 35962

Thanks for the shout out. Can I put the pics on my website? They turned out awesome!

·
Registered
378 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
It's my birthday and 1 year anniversary of www.ShaysStickerShop.com !!!!
We are throwing a sale! Get 28% off until Monday night using coupon code: birthday
Please note due to birthday plans the stickers may not get completed until Tuesday, thus the awesome savings passed on to you. Thank you!

·
Registered
701 Posts

Awesome! :D
How much trouble was putting the Dragon sticker on?

---------- Post added 09-21-2014 at 06:26 PM ----------

·
Registered
378 Posts
Shay.ca' pid='404182' dateline='1411047924 said:
It's my birthday and 1 year anniversary of www.ShaysStickerShop.com !!!!
We are throwing a sale! Get 28% off until Monday night using coupon code: birthday
Please note due to birthday plans the stickers may not get completed until Tuesday, thus the awesome savings passed on to you. Thank you!

·
Registered
378 Posts

99+ like Instagram sticker!

---------- Post added 10-24-2014 at 11:57 PM ----------

2281 - 2300 of 2325 Posts