Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Just say nay to overlay! That guy offered me a sponsorship a while back, and Im glad I never went with it. The pieces look more like crap each time I see a pic. If you want the real biz, contact Carson Scion (newscionparts.com) or Autofashion. Carson will get you the OEM JDM ones which MOST people here have. My personal favorites however are the Wagon star (which Dajap has). They cover ONLY the handle piece you grab, and not the whole handle assembly. I think it looks way classier. For those, AutoFashion could hook you up, or Sean ([email protected])

Scotty

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i tried to look for them on auto fashion and i cant find them. and aslo tried to email jdmpalace but he has to much mail haha. popular guy. i guess ill just chill on the handles for know i just bought a small fusa.if someone can give me a link to the handles to help me out that would be nice.thanks

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
the full handles. i'll try and get sean to look through and clear out emails. rich bastard , lol. i'll stop by his house or his shop this week. worst case i'll see him at the meet this week.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
NO! Save some more scratch and get the real deal. You won't regret it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.