Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm think about losing my spoiler and going for a matching OEM one. I like mine, but it's pretty big and I don't plan on going for a body kit. I wanted my car to look more like this.

Replace the gold rims with black of course, and the fenders in the future.

I think the oem spoiler looks a tad better. Open to all opinions and if I decide to go oem I will sell the bbist one for around 200.

Here's mine:

·
Registered
614 Posts
I think yours looks fine....worse case have it painted.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Yep!

keep the wing,.....paint it......but only the top and outside edges leave the inside underneath in black for just a touch of color peeking out in back....jmop

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I'm not a fan of the Fab style spoilers. They look good on certain cars though....one's which are slammed, with wide wheels, a bigger lip or body kit....you get the idea.

On a stock xB, it doesn't look right...just too big.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That might actually look great. Although I have a carbon fiber hood, engine cover, gas cover, etc.

Im really liking the white oem style more and more though. I'm gonna do the oem one with DS Tape also, anyone ever done that?

·
Registered
762 Posts
it wont stay on for long with just DS tape. ive had a few friends try it with no long term luck.

i had a CF fab spoiler on my car and when i had the car painted it got ruined and never got replaced. i actually grew to like the look without the spoiler all-together...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.