Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to order my cf hood, but should i also order a cf roof scoop, just wondering if anyone has a pic of the scoop on the xb and if its a good idea

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
a roof scoop? good lord, I didn't even know they had these. I can't see how that would look good in any way lol :p

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
a roof scoop WHEN OPERATIONAL serves as a replacement for airconditioning. It is a weight saver. BUT ONLY when the airconditioning has to be stripped out so that it weighs less....like in Rally cars. If it is just there to 'look cool' you just look stupid.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I had this on mine for about a week, a long time ago.

Attachments

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
LOL, that is a HOODSCOOP...we were talking about ROOFSCOOPS. lol

I love you

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Sir said:
LOL, that is a HOODSCOOP...we were talking about ROOFSCOOPS. lol

I love you
Roof scoop, I just put it on my hood, I could of put it on the door if I wanted. LOL

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
now that would have been interesting....I think somone should try a scoop on the door....that is as long as they own a honda or a focus.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
i must be the only one that think there is a couple xBs out there that could do it and make it look HOT! no im not a ***** by any sense of the imagination, (if youve seen my car), but i think if done tactfully on CERTAIN cars it could be done. do you have a pic of your car? the one thing about it, is that it would have to molded to look good. so part of it could be carbon fiber still if you did go that routine. just my .02 as a dumbazz noob

scotty

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Yeah, scott shut up , you are such a NOOB! ****. LOL

I personally think that if it is non funcional, it is worthless, and should not be put on. Like hoodscoops that dont go all the way through the hood. But that is MY .02 and I am more of a NOOB than Scott.

And now, you see that it comes down to what YOU want. Do what YOU want.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
yea basically do what you like. it would be boring if we all did what the majority wanted. the thing about functionality can be said about adding 20 inch wheels, body kits, wings, ETC. (and just for the record, i dont see a truely 100% functional xB hood yet either)

scotty

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Touche Scotty, Touche. I think we could go at this for days, so I surrender to Scotty, because we are both stubborn. LOL

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
haha nothin but love Sam! just playin the devils advocated a little. in all, just do what you guys like personally!

oh, and btw, i would NEVER put a roof scoop on my car.

scotty

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.