Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rubmeister
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a new gig in Orlando, park next to Bentleys and G-wagens at the firm. I love my box's look but now it's starting to look a bit speed racer-ish to me.

Thinking about a mild VIP look- cambered 18's (504's possibly), different lights and tails, chrome door handles and window strips. Down the road maybe Katzkin leather and a Webasto sunroof. What do you guys think?

For those who haven't seen my ride here is what it looks like now-

·
Registered
974 Posts
Nothing wrong with how your ride looks. I mean if you want to head VIP do it, but I wouldn't. I like those wheels too.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Mild VIP is EXE. EXE is what my car is being built at, and is still not even really there 100%. 504s wont cut if for even mild VIP. Youd need to do some new tails like you said, slam the piss outta it, and get some nice fitting high end rims. Car looks nice, dont get me wrong, but you got a ways to go to hit even mild VIP. Plus, as I found out, VIP is an expensive arse adventure.

scotty

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Boxer should go the route Boxer feels most comfortable with.

If you are gonna do VIP, or even EXE, I'd start with wheels and drop, then go from there.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Boxer should go the route Boxer feels most comfortable with.

If you are gonna do VIP, or even EXE, I'd start with wheels and drop, then go from there.
Fo sho! I went the wrong way myself and have been kicking myself ever since. Do wheels and suspension first, then worry about kits and other goodies later!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Yeah Scotty, I personally learned that myself with this car. From now on, any car I mod is gonna START with wheels and a drop. I'm also going to have a gameplan from now on. I started with perf mods and well.....that was a wrong choice. lol.

Boxer, I'd really like to see another VIP xB, but don't break the bank if the bank can't pay.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Vip is too darn expensive. It's impossible to go the cheap route with Vip - theres no way around it. If you do go for it, be sure you do your homework so you get it right the first time! (Although no one ever really does...lol) Go for it Boxer :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.