Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to Dave (shortbus) today and he is doing great. He is out house hunting with Chris and they are excited about finding a place. He's chilling at his mom's in the meantime and she only has dial up so he's not been on Club xB. DSL has been ordered and soon we will be seeing him on here again.

He told me that there are not a lot of modded xB's up there (he's almost in Canada) and he is getting a lot of looks. With his paint I'll be he is.

Just wanted to let you all know he's fine and will be back on the boards as soon as he can. :D

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Thanks! I thought maybe he went crazy mad and decided to fare it in the cold depths of Canadia!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Thanks for the update, Taz! I've been wondering what's been happening with him! Thought maybe he drowned in all this rain or something... lol

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Good to hear he is doing well! We miss him around here!! Thanks for the update

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
What they said^

Tell Dave we miss him.

It’s to dang quiet around here.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
THANKS Taz!!!!!!!

(I'm pissed cuz Dave rolled thru here and I forgot to take the day off.)

·
Registered
25 Posts
There is a great group of folks up there in the Seattle area. Hopefully he checks this thread... See the Team Ascension at http://teamascension.org/
and of "coors" he knows about SL and the PNW forums there. I know there are several folks heading up to a Canada event in the spring time

·
Registered
25 Posts
crap happens... But he can still check the TA or SE site out, they are both active in the Seattle and surrounding communities. Infact, Kekai is the head cheese for SE in the Seattle area.. He's a frequent flyer of this site also (on vacation at the moment though)...

·
Registered
293 Posts
Taz,
I met and hung out with Dave on sunday at a Poker Run that we did up here. We had dinner and swapped war stories.. So ya he is doing good and we are going to kick it this summer. He is somewhat right tho, there aren't that many modded cars up here in the NW, well to the extent that him and I are use to from living in California. Not many extreme ones per say.

Anyhoot, ya he is doing good from what I could tell and yes he lives real close to Canada. In fact, we are going up there for a show in June.. You should drive up here and join us 'cause you know they don't sell Scions in canada

1 - 20 of 43 Posts