Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Dave & anyone else envoled! I had a blast kickin' it with the Scion family.

Here are a few members of Xclusive Scions that made the trek...

Here is Dave's Sweet Ride!!!

The Infamous pose.

Some of the peeps

Sid

HotBox69 (?)

Scion Extreme

PandaBx (?)

BabyPhat

SurfCityLocal (Taz)

Kartel

KetchupXB

Wanna Card?

Victorr

Cravin

bB626 (Johnny)

Me!

These are some nice group shots from the park & shoot down the road from Dave's place...

The Cars & the Drivers

We also had a club meet at our dealership tonight in Santa Monica.
Heres a few more pics.

This is just crazy..

Joe's CF hood wanted to stay on the freeway. It needed a bit of love but then we were on our way...

Here is a sneak peek at the new Scion Mag. Xclusive Scion's Prez is one of the cars that made the cover...

Thanks Again Dave! Good Luck with all the northern adventures. As you have said, well see you down here for a few shows next year!

Take care...
CloudedxB (Brad)

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
u got better shots than mine Brad.. sorry didnt recognize you guys earlier... sometimes its different meeting people at night than day... :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
u got better shots than mine Brad.. sorry didnt recognize you guys earlier... sometimes its different meeting people at night than day... :D
I'm glad ya'll are diggin the pics!

Lookin back at the pics a moment ago I recognized your car. :D (It was night time as you said & it was raining that night too!) ;)

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
More pic's -- cool

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Awesome pictures!! Looks like y'all had alota fun. What's up with Stephanie's xB? Why does it have a black bumper?? And where'd you get the new Scion magazine?? I need about....4. My car is on the cover twice.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Awesome pictures!! Looks like y'all had alota fun. What's up with Stephanie's xB? Why does it have a black bumper?? And where'd you get the new Scion magazine?? I need about....4. My car is on the cover twice.
I'm not sure about Stephanie's car, but it looks like it was hit and being repaired.

As for the Scion magazine, we were only allowed to preview it. It should be in the showrooms soon.;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.