Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CF hatch handle cover

Saturday Morning I spent about a hour and a half doing my spacer shims and putting on my headlights...

If anyone is second guessing their abilities in installing these shims, drop it...its a 2 on the 1 to 10 difficulty meter...Only took me about 45 mins...by myself...Thanks Van...

The bulbs are rainbow blues from ebay...i still have to get the H1s for the brights but luckily i already had the 9006s for the lows...you can see the difference without even turning them on...The way i wired the halos is to the parking lamps...i just stuck a wire that i wired both positives to the plug hole that makes the parking lights on, and the negatives to the middle one, and sandwiched the bulb socket in it.i'll take a pic to better explain...

before:

after:

Thanks Mr Sparkle!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's the way i wired the halos

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nice, good output. The Dual Halo's suk, those look HID compared to the Dual's

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you talking about the 9006 or the blinker, or the H1s? The 9006 i got from ebay user j0ec00l2k, and the blinkers are the stock ones(i will change them) and the H1s are the ones that came with the projectors, which i will also change to the rainbow blue H1s from the same guy...

·
Registered
352 Posts
or maybe that bulb is just so awesome, i may have to sample. got luminics pure blue atm.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was wondering the same thing. Especially since they come from the same company.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you guys ready to see the box rimmed up?

·
Registered
352 Posts
fo sho.
im gonna order some of those bulbs. and do a pic test on my white garage door. see if its any diff

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
New Pic of CF handle cover

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.