Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Looks good, could you post more photos of your interior? I like the all white look and would love to see the whole interior and exterior of the vehicle.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Love it!!!!!! Did you sand the texture off all the panels/dash, or just leave it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No sanding. I have seen it done that way and it looks great. It is a lot of work though. If you get a run you can use a liquid stripper, but you will have to strip the whole piece and start over.

Yes I pulled everything out. It is not hard to pull the door panels and top dash. The bottom dash takes some time and effort.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
nice.. i like the color combo...

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
^^^^^^hey.....hey... this is a family site :D

·
Registered
2,042 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Lookin good man. Glad to see you on clubxB. This is Stephanie in ScinergyKC with the Camo Box.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: Shaggin Wagonp

I apologize for the profanity in the previous post under this name...I was logged on my laptop while working on my box and my friends little brother posted that. I didnt realize it until I started getting emails that there were responses to this thread.

Cheers.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'e wanted to do the total white interior ever since I saw your Box in Roswell, just haven't had the guts to do it. Nice rims BTW ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.