Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about trading my 2006 XB in for a newer car or selling it outright. It has a newish (30,000 miles on it) and it runs well. It's a great car.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Blasphemy.....keep it AND get something else. Trading in won't get you anything. Might as well donate it and get tax break. That'll be more than you'll get trading it in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blasphemy.....keep it AND get something else. Trading in won't get you anything. Might as well donate it and get tax break. That'll be more than you'll get trading it in.
Thank you for your message. Yes, it is a good car. I don't want to trade it in - if I do rid myself of it, I'd like to see it go to a true Scion lover. I bought my daughter a 2014 Scion last year. She LOVES it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
30K miles on it? Wow that is super low. Basically like new. You won't get much if you trade it in, that's for sure. Where do you live at? You can always post it in the classified section of the forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, let me know if you're really interested in selling. I live in Southern California. I've owned 7 XB's. I'm looking for another low mileage automatic. Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello, let me know if you're really interested in selling. I live in Southern California. I've owned 7 XB's. I'm looking for another low mileage automatic. Thank you for your time.
Yes

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I am interested in selling but you are sooooo far away. I do love my car but I'm ready for something with more whistles and bells and I cannot afford to have both. M daughter just bought a 2014 Scion which she loves. I am asking $2500 for my 2006. It has a newish engine that has about 35,000 miles on it and it has a new power steering pump.,,If I can figure out how, I will take some pictures of it to send you.,,,.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts