Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Scion xB, Stock
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are thousands of options for ''Direct Fit'' covers but which one is the best any recommendations? (I prefer black or dark colors) Thanks!

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have to go with wet okole. Have had them in 2 different vehicles and they rock. ones in truck are over 10 years old and still look new. Pricey with lots of color,trim and other options. very comfy as well. makes it feel like new seats, not just covers. fit perfect and cover whole seat. easy secure install and removal for cleaning.

·
Registered
2006 Scion xB, Stock
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to go with wet okole. Have had them in 2 different vehicles and they rock. ones in truck are over 10 years old and still look new. Pricey with lots of color,trim and other options. very comfy as well. makes it feel like new seats, not just covers. fit perfect and cover whole seat. easy secure install and removal for cleaning.
Okay Thanks I'll look into them!

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
1,015 Posts
I installed Classic brand leather replacement covers in my xB. Even with shaving the rear seats' OEM cloth off, and dealing with dozens of hog-rings, the job is not difficult. The Classic's have lasted sixteen years excellently except for the driver's seat. I have what the airline industry calls a two-ticket posterior 🤨.

Check out club member bori_XB, he does quality upholstery work and will have recommendations.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts