Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

DON'T FORGET: San Diego Scion owners will meet this Saturday at 6pm at Fusion Cafe off Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Come hang out and meet a bunch of friendly people, and talk about Scions! xA's, tC's, xB's, stock, mild, or wild it doesn't matter. We do things like cruises, bbq's, etc... Hope to see some new faces there... Hope to see you there!!!

8038 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, CA. 92111

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
admin said:
that looks like a blast!!
Thanks! We're building a strong base right now, there's alot of Scions down here, so we want to get the word out. Plus, it's a way to also introduce xB owners to our little haven here, a place they can call their very own!!! :D

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
Sounds like fun! Wish NorCal did more SE stuff.:(
Nice flyers.

Too bad everytime I try and get something going, someone has got to throw a wrench in it. Whether its by planning something else behind my back and not notifying the rest of the chapter, or by starting things on all of the websites I'm on. The same person is the same one who didn't know all of the facts in the beginning was one of the most vocal against SE.

And peeps want to know why things aren't organized here. Certain peeps are put in charge to do and run certain aspects of the club, but some feel its their club and can use the name and do as they please with it.

Sorry for the rant.

I'm glad SE SD is so organized. Its makes for a better chapter.

When SE events are planned up here, it should be SE only, and not every other Scion owner included. But somehow, certain peeps gotta call everyone else, and then its no longer SE exclusive.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LuminicsBulbsDotCom said:
Roughly how many vehicles show up to this? This is a good 1 1/2 hours+++ away from me but was thinking about making the drive down there to support the meet. Is there one this Saturday?
We have a core group of about 15 members, but it's not unusual for our meets to have 15 or more visitors. We'll be posting pics of our meets, plus additional info/updates for futures meet 'n' greets, bbq's, etc.

Love to have you visit us, Scott. Can you bring some bulbs with you?! :D :D

·
Registered
410 Posts
SD Meet

Alright not the greatest news I didnt get the parts installed last night so I doubt im going down. If my friend gets off early today we are going to put everything on. If we are done by like 5:00-6:00 I will drive down there. I just bought the box last Saturday and I dont want to drive a stock box down there hahah so I will see if I can get something done and make it down. If not I will try next week. Hope to see everyone tonight.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
squirrel said:
Nice flyers.

And peeps want to know why things aren't organized here. Certain peeps are put in charge to do and run certain aspects of the club, but some feel its their club and can use the name and do as they please with it.
Its contagious!! Trust me!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Saturday!

San Diego Scion owners will meet this Saturday, 2/11 at 6pm at The Fusion Cafe off Clairemont Mesa Blvd.

8038 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, CA. 92111

Don't miss out!

·
Registered
410 Posts
SE Daygo Meet

We are going to leave here in about 20 minutes when my brother gets here and start the mission of a trip down there hahah. Lookin forward to meeting everyone tonight.

I will bring plenty of Luminics Bulbs flyers make sure everyone gets one haha

:D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Thanks to everyone who came out, and a special thanks to Scott (Luminics Bulbs) who drove down to meet with us! Your Shadow Mica is off the hook!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SESD meet 5/6/06!

Hey, just wanted to let the San Diego peeps know we still have our weekly meets located at The Fusion Cafe off Clairmeont Mesa Blvd. If you haven't been there for a while you're more than welcome to come back, and for those you haven't been to our meets, COME ON OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN!

We've got lots of activities planned in the weeks to come, so don't miss out! We meet up on Saturdays at 6pm (summer hours), hope to see you all there!!

Scion Evolution San Diego

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great turn out tonight!

Thanks everybody! :cool:

We'll do it again next Saturday, don't miss out!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.