Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll, we are having a meet and greet in cerritos and all are welcome. its friday at 7:30pm til whenever.
Heres the address...

17713 Pioneer Blvd.
Artesia, CA 90701
Its in the 99 Ranch plaza

Hope to see you there!

Chef

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
i wanna go if i dont wokr

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wooster is gonna be in town from AZ to meet up with us. Come on out and say hey ya'll!

cyas

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See ya there Martin.......We have a RS meeting also.

cyas

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I'll see if I can make that one. I get off work early that day too so it should be fun.. Isn't that parking lot prety crowded at times...

·
Scion 100,000 mile club
3,481 Posts
anyone else going to this meet, im heading there to pick up my grill from wooster , now thats some delivery service. hope to meet some cool people see ya there

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool dude.....Look me up when ya get there and i'll introduce you to some folks! can't wait to see the wooster!

·
Scion 100,000 mile club
3,481 Posts
Went to this meet and met some real cool peeps, thanks Chef for introducing me to the people there, Andy thanks for the grill, and thanks to the guys that helped me put on my new billet grill there in the parking lot.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey it was nice chattin with ya Carlos.....hope to see ya out and around more often Bro!

cyas

·
Registered
410 Posts
it was great meeting ya chef.. this is jason btw. thanks for introduceing me to new peepz and hope to see ya again.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey it was Nice meeting you to Jason.... Hope to see you again soon!! Dont miss the SE 3yr aniversary show at super autobacs 4/21/07 9am - 3pm. It should be a Great time!

laters

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.