Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
My box never looked better, thanks Andy.

And big props to Super Autobacs! I wish we had a store like that in San Diego.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Great pics Andy, sorry I had to miss it. I'll see you guys in Chula Vista!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I wish my wife and I could have stayed longer but with the new baby, he just didn't want to be there. Maybe he's not a Scion fan? lol.

·
Registered
101 Posts
yeah. sweet pics. san diego represent! i love the raffles. funny stuff. i bought 3 tickets and two of them were winners. gotta love it!

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
GREAT pics Andy!!!

too bad that i had to miss it...

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
yeah. sweet pics. san diego represent! i love the raffles. funny stuff. i bought 3 tickets and two of them were winners. gotta love it!
Why is it that new peeps ALWAYS score in the raffles?!

J/K Allen, glad you had fun, even though we lost you on the freeway for a moment.... :eek:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GREAT pics Andy!!!

too bad that i had to miss it...

Np Johnny! We all have family stuff and obligations to fulfill.....you got any hot pics of the Bachelor party???LOL

cyas

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
sorry Andy, but "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." :cool:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL,,I hear yas!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Great pictures Chef! It was great seeing you when I pulled in!! Always a friendly face! Dion, it's been a long time since I seen you, so that was great as well! Box is looking clean!! I had a great time!! Thanks for having myself and SDG!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Dion, it's been a long time since I seen you, so that was great as well! Box is looking clean!! I had a great time!! Thanks for having myself and SDG!
Yeah, it's been awhile. But you're just as good lookin' as I remember!

And the "Princess on a float" wave you were doing on your way out... perfect! Your daughter is really getting tall too.

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
i showed up for literally 30 seconds to pick something up from john "cubedriven". said hi to ryan "gumby". darn, didn't get to meet you dion. i was like a ghost. next time. :(

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
yes... it was a great day except that i got burned again on the face with the sunglass tan line... now i look like im wearing invisible sunglasses... :D

it was nice seeing other peeps there like Mas, nice seeing you again and let me know about that thing, im ready to take it... Dion and Chef, it was great finally meeting you guys...

·
Registered
458 Posts
yes... it was a great day except that i got burned again on the face with the sunglass tan line... now i look like im wearing invisible sunglasses... :D

it was nice seeing other peeps there like Mas, nice seeing you again and let me know about that thing, im ready to take it... Dion and Chef, it was great finally meeting you guys...
When there is another meet I will bring them out and we can do it for the deal that I said NO PROBLEM. I live in Torrance so I don't go too far for meets but if you are going to Ricky and Ronnie's then I can just drop it off there for ya. However you wanna do it.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Mas - cool, i will be in vegas this weekend so it wont be this weekend then next week is the SESD show in chula vista... you let me know, i can even do it on a weekday night... ill PM you my number...

John - thats alright... it was good, lots of people...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.