Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
before heading out...

while we were in the parking structure...

Scion Xtreme

FiveAxis...

UPS xB... :eek:

Toaster!!!!!!!!!

Xclusive Scion...

EkimxB...

...with MR2 rims.

Squirrel's xB

EvilDave's xB

at the rooftop taking pics...

this xA has...

...a different engine with a turbo.

i feel sorry for these guys that were dancing in the cold...

congrats to some of the Scinergy guys for winning some of the stuff from the raffle...

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
way cool or it was cold good time by all off to lake p for sunday's show cya dave

·
Registered
827 Posts
That pic with the different engine with the turbo...I would recognise that engine from anywhere. I had that same engine in my 94 corolla LE(minus the turbo unfortunately) That is an awesome motor. I wonder what it took to get it in there.

Man that looked like an awesome time. Would have been a bit of a hike for me though, but I noticed there is something going on in virginia in may, so I may make it to that one. Man, there were some sweet boxes there, I wish I could have seen them in person.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
does anyone know who owns the xa with the starlet motor....or anyone else that has done the swap? A friend is looking to do the swap and would like to talk to someone who has done it already to try and avoid any problems.....

Looks like you all had a lot of fun.....

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
ogerdgonz said:
does anyone know who owns the xa with the starlet motor....or anyone else that has done the swap? A friend is looking to do the swap and would like to talk to someone who has done it already to try and avoid any problems.....

Looks like you all had a lot of fun.....
Its Paul's xA, and EL Prototypes did the work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.