Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I'm a noob with a new to me mint 05 box. I wanna drop in a 10" sub in the back, and some MB Quart 4" in the dash I have laying around to pump up the factory system a little. Being an old dude with two kids I have to haul around alot of crap, plus our parking lot at work is kinda risky, so stealth is a must. The Scosche enclosure looks cool as it goes under the factory cover, anyone have one? Any good?

·
Registered
679 Posts
i have one and i'm running it with a vintage fosgate 60x amp and it hits pretty hard. i'm running it the stock head unit with the norcalscions amp plug harness. it is by no means a high end sub, but it does its job well and it is stealth so that is a major bonus for me. I like how it does not take up any trunk space besides eliminating the storage compartment.

·
On here once in a while!
547 Posts
I have one also but I have yet to install it. Soon...very soon.
Hey TkBlazer, you're words are encouraging to read...thanks.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Another good option is the one from Mike Ma at M2-Motoring. (his screenname on here is quadoptix) He sells a 12" fiberglass enclosure that is pretty badass, and fits just in the rear storage area on the passenger side trunk. I highly recommend it.

scotty

·
Registered
679 Posts
scotty, does mikes enclosure function with the factory cargo cover piece over it? maybe i'm getting old, but the 10" puts out more than enough bass for me... but its hard to beat a good quality 12" sub if you are going to only run one sub.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey all I'm a noob with a new to me mint 05 box. I wanna drop in a 10" sub in the back, and some MB Quart 4" in the dash I have laying around to pump up the factory system a little. Being an old dude with two kids I have to haul around alot of crap, plus our parking lot at work is kinda risky, so stealth is a must. The Scosche enclosure looks cool as it goes under the factory cover, anyone have one? Any good?
i have the same box and i like it very much. with the rear cargo mat its virtually invisible... i can put the baby stroller and other stuff in no problem.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I have one as well and love it! You can feel the hit of the bass more than the 10" Comp Kicker I had before! The only thing I noticed with this sub is the "break in" period was a bit longer than other subs I've owned. Don't get down on the sub right off the bat, once you break it in watch out!

Laz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.