Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so the shop was slow today and I had them mount up the BFG g-Force T/As on the Verde Scorpion 17s for the wife's RS3.0.

Only have crappy cell phone pics of them so far, but considering the car won't be here for another week or so, that's probably okay.

Here they are!

Not everybody's style, but they will certainly go well with her "theme".

HOORAY!!

-Alex

·
Registered
198 Posts
nice wouldnt put them on to soon though especially if they start throwing snow on the ground, but you might just wanna put them on to see what they look like, gunna be sweet looking

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
wow, that will look really good with the green and dragon's theme. You've got to keep me posted on that man, I've always had a thing for dragons and I'm curious to see what a dragon theme car turns out to look like :p

·
Registered
49 Posts
Awesome! I am going to price check a couple places on the Scorpion with gold accent tomorrow. If they don't pan out I may take your offer up on the company you purchased from. I should know something tomorrow.

Are those tires 205/40 or 215/45's ? We are going with 215/45 for a little bit more comfort. I am not sure how much a difference it will make.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Bling Bling, Look good!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
They look like 18s, but if they're 17s, and are running that stretch, are the tires 205/45-17s?

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Those look really good. Can't wait to see them in May. TTYL

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliments everybody. She really likes them and that's what counts!

squirrel said:
They look like 18s, but if they're 17s, and are running that stretch, are the tires 205/45-17s?
There you go! Brad is right on the money. The stretch is REALLY mild and they are 205/45ZR17 tires on 17X7.5" rims.

I mentioned in the other thread that we didn't go 18" because the wife wanted a little better ride (it's psycological) and these weren't available in 18X7.5", but rather 18X8" and would've needed both spacing and a custom drilled set of holes since there wasn't a 4X100 pattern option from the manufacturer. That seemed like a lot of trouble for a car that will only see one or two shows a year.

Anyway, again, thanks! Can't wait to have a car for them now!

-Alex

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
There you go! Brad is right on the money. The stretch is REALLY mild and they are 205/45ZR17 tires on 17X7.5" rims.
Oh man, I better write this down in my book and get some Lottery tickets! LOL!

With a drop, those are going to look really good on an RS 3.0.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts