Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone buy from these guys?

Are they any good?

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I bought from them in the past w/ no problems.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I bought from them in the past...saved shipping costs as they used USPS Priority Air to Hawaii...

But have been upset that I have not received any responses back from my two e-mails I sent in late December and 1/9/06 asking for shipping prices for products I was considering buying...

I had sent follow-up e-mails, and still no responses as of late last night...

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I know that George is a busy guy. We have talked on several occassions on what else he can get imported. Last I spoke with him, I asked about a lot of bB goodies, and he said he would look into it during his next trip..

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
i just went there today! i met George, got my bB emblems and snaped them on. looks good...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah, they're pretty good. Got my taillights from them, and might also get new headlights from them as well.....pretty decent shipping too

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
George is an awesome guy. Got me the first Fab wing redone by them and then offered to get me DEEPLY discounted flares!

scott

·
Registered
29 Posts
George returned my e-mails, and apologized. Believed he said, that the e-mails I sent went to their 'spam' box, as they always return e-mail messages (I trust him).

All is going well on my present order from them, and hope to get it in a few days !

·
Registered
212 Posts
The only problem I've had from them is when I went to order the bB rear bumper guard, they sent me a short one (i'm guessing off of the first gen or OD bumpers), but the picture showed the full one, well when I called him about it, he said the long one was discontinued and that that was their new one...so I ended up ordering a new one from newscionparts.com, and it was the long one :confused:

everything else I ordered was good (got one of the first OD grilles they sold), but I just remember that other experience every time...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.