Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow I just got an e-mail from the Southeast Scion District rep to let me know that my car was featured in an ad for NOPI first 100 Scions at the Atlanta Speedway get in for free! It is always great to have your own car featured somewhere in any form so just wanted to share my excitement. See you at the show!

http://www.nopinationals.com/2k6/nopi_scion_reg.cfm

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I keep trying to get some decent pics of the lighting but the digital cameras dont do so good with night shots. Its a 2mm thick electro luminescent light tubebing that we stitched into the seats for piping. Its bright and lights up the whole inside and can pulse to the music.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Scionpro said:
I keep trying to get some decent pics of the lighting but the digital cameras dont do so good with night shots. Its a 2mm thick electro luminescent light tubebing that we stitched into the seats for piping. Its bright and lights up the whole inside and can pulse to the music.
That sounds bitchin!

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lights

I already have the 16.7 million colormorphics kit molded into the rockers under the car and inside the speaker/air tank/air pump compartment with the Cadence amps. 18 sticks in all! There are L.E.D. lights under the seats and dash that change color.We just mounted a disco ball and lights to work that. The roof is getting a top secret treatment that has not been used in an automotive capacity at all. it will include the entire headliner and will blow peoples minds. It should be ready for HIN Miami. So um yeah we are doing some more lighting...LOL After all it is the Funky Disco Taxi!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Scionpro said:
I already have the 16.7 million colormorphics kit molded into the rockers under the car and inside the speaker/air tank/air pump compartment with the Cadence amps. 18 sticks in all! There are L.E.D. lights under the seats and dash that change color.We just mounted a disco ball and lights to work that. The roof is getting a top secret treatment that has not been used in an automotive capacity at all. it will include the entire headliner and will blow peoples minds. It should be ready for HIN Miami. So um yeah we are doing some more lighting...LOL After all it is the Funky Disco Taxi!
O.T.C. Can't wait to see this headliner of which you speak. Sounds like something I would drool over. :D

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn you guys are good you busted my top secret project!!!!! [email protected]#$ Actually it is a luminescent product similar to this that can be cut overlayed with multiple colors and have motion.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.