Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scionpro.com is thankfull for the opportunity to be a sponsor on ClubxB. Many of you on the forum already know me and have done business with me. For those of you that dont get ready for some exciting stuff. To kickoff this sponsorship I am providing a list of the hottest Scionpro sellers with a ClubxB discount code. These are case sensative and good through May 31st. Scionpro has also just hooked up directly with a wheel manufacturer not a distributor so there is no middleman....that means cheap prices! A list and website to go to will follow below. Prices are quoted on a daily basis due to the competitive nature of the wheel business as well as supply and demand. If you see something you like please just e-mail me with the part number and your address for proper shipping quotes....[email protected]. Enough chatter, here is your savings safari!
1)Ball Milled Stainless xB Upper Dash Kit dicount code 83a4f2 good for 10% savings!
2)Road Magnet Springs Designed to support the wieght of those boomin sound systems,provide a smooth and lowered ride discount code 962a0e good for $50.00 bucks off!....to be continued ran out of space

·
----*bB Squad*----
463 Posts
Hey steve,
I ordered the chrome mirror covers from you last night and I got an email from you and you said you gave me an DISCOUNT!. and refunded me 9.95. I just wanted to say thanks and I appreciate it. I cant wait to recieve them.

Thanks again
Paolo

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check your e-mail. They are on the way! via Fed Ex. You should have them for the weekend. Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.