Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3)Thinglow 7 Color Changing L.E.D. Lighting Kit. This kit is bad to the bone with seven solid colors 7 pulse patterns ,music interface, two remotes, 2 six inch rods,2 nine inch rods, and 4 Evil Eyes single point color changing L.E.D.'s! Dicount code 5f9887 good for 12% off!
4)Smoothie Caliper Covers...make those ugly calipers smooooooth and clean! Discount code fccc1d good for 10% off!
5)All Stainless Steel Dress Up discount code 45e513 good for 5% off!
6)Chrome Mirror Covers! Hot Hot Hot! 1 minute install! discount code 689f39 good for 10% off!

All at www.scionpro.com/cart

For Scionpro distributed wheels go to www.wpfla.com for these following wheels that will definitely FIT your xB :17" Models AT660,AT669,AT670,AT771,MF70,RT20,RT40,RT70,RT85,RT90
18" Models BT N'vious,MF70,MFx1,RT70,RT85,RT90

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Thank you very much. Now I just have to convince the wife that she needs these.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Happy wife, happy life as the saying goes! lol We all know who the real bosses are we just hate to admit it! ha ha I know my place.:)
Hey steve, I wear the pants in my family...my girlfriend tells me which pair to wear though. :eek:

Lot's of nice stuff you've got there.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Thinglow 7 Color Changing L.E.D. Lighting Kit. This kit is bad to the bone with seven solid colors 7 pulse patterns ,music interface, two remotes, 2 six inch rods,2 nine inch rods, and 4 Evil Eyes single point color changing L.E.D.'s!

Kit was waiting by my front door just now......hmmm now where to install this. It looks to cool to mount under the car. Looks like it is time to pull out the stock lights.

Steve thank you again and I will let everyone know how it looks soon.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok so i ordered them last weekend... and got it like on tuesday!! it was so fast i didnt even know it was going to be in!! wait... it can light up based on your music?!? how does that work??
Yes it can! Just press the S button on your remote then select a mode from the P button and Wala! Music interface in a variety of patterns.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
I could not wait until I installed it so when I went to pick up take out Saturday night I plugged it into the cigarette lighter and wow it is bright!!!!!

Great product!!! and great t-shirt.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I could not wait until I installed it so when I went to pick up take out Saturday night I plugged it into the cigarette lighter and wow it is bright!!!!!

Great product!!! and great t-shirt.
Thats what I like to hear. Happy client and great product thats what I work for!

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Yeah looking at it even all in the box and not everything hooked up made me want another interior kit, an underbody kit and a dozen more evil eyes.

I am anxious to see the evil eyes hooked up. I think they will blow simple LED'S away.

·
Registered
494 Posts
All I have to say is Steve sales quality I bought a set of the mirrors about a month ago. They are quality I lover they go great with my chrome door Handles...Thanks again Steve looking forward to the rear hatch handle.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All I have to say is Steve sales quality I bought a set of the mirrors about a month ago. They are quality I lover they go great with my chrome door Handles...Thanks again Steve looking forward to the rear hatch handle.
Thank you for the compliment and your business.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.